Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pop Culture Firsts

Inspired by a Pop Culture Happy Hour podcast

First favorite movieStar Wars
It was also the first movie I was allowed to see in the movie theater, so, yeah, holds a big place in my heart.

First album I bought with my own money: Journey Escape
I still unapologetically love Journey as readers of my blog may remember.


First adult book I read: Centennial by James Michener
Probably because I loved the 1978 TV mini-series so much.

First celebrity crush: Tom Wopat
Saw him live when I was 10 or 11 in Carousel at our local summer stock theater the summer after the first season of Dukes of Hazzard (which was also the first season I actually got to watch non-educational network TV). Pretty much about died when he strolled across the theater grounds in front of me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails